Salmon Rice Bowl
We’ve been eating this salmon rice bowl for lunch ever since influencer @emilymariko’s version went viral on TikTok, racking up over 45 million views. Not only is it healthy, nutritious, and delicious, it’s an incredibly easy way to repurpose leftovers that requires no cooking.
Start with cooked salmon, rice, soy sauce, Sriracha and Kewpie mayonnaise (regular mayo works too). Add some kimchi and avocado to the mix and wrap it all up in our favorite superfood–seaweed. Packed with antioxidants, vitamins and micronutrients, our nori seaweed sheets add crunchy texture and savory umami flavor. Make mini-wraps with them or crumble them over your rice bowl. Trust us, this is one recipe that lives up to the hype.
- Flake up some cooked salmon and top it with leftover rice.
- Add an ice cube, cover with parchment paper (this keeps it from drying out!), and microwave until hot.
- Remove the ice cube (woaaah, see how it doesn’t melt!) and mix it all together.
- Top with soy sauce, mayo, and Sriracha.
- Mix again.
- Fill up a gimMe Roasted Seaweed Snack.
- Eat and repEAT!
How have you made the Salmon Rice Bowl your own? Tag us on Instagram @gimmeseaweed so we can see!
Looking for more quick and easy lunch recipes? Try another favorite of ours: Tuna Salad Seaweed Hand Roll