Active Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty Level: 1/5
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 1 package gimMe Sea Salt Roasted Seaweed Snacks
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus additional for serving
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 2 tbsp tahini
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Cook edamame according to package instructions, drain, rinse with cold water, and add to a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and begin mixing on low speed. Gradually increase the speed, pausing to scrape down the sides as needed, until the hummus is smooth.
- Transfer to a serving dish, top with additional olive oil, shelled edamame, and more gimMe Roasted Seaweed Snacks and enjoy with your favorite dipping snacks!