Easy Seaweed Scallion Pancakes
- Stir together Dipping Sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except avocado oil until smooth. Batter should be thinner than traditional pancake batter, but thicker than crepe batter.
- Heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil in a medium-large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour half the batter into pan and coat the pan. Cook until the bottom is golden, about 3-5 minutes, then flip and cook until other side is golden.
- Remove from pan and repeat with the remaining avocado oil and batter.
- Cut pancakes into triangles and serve with dipping sauce.