Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- In a large, hot pan over medium-high heat, add the avocado oil to coat the pan then add the chicken, coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, and sugar. Cook 2 minutes, mixing to break up large pieces of the meat.
- Add carrots, water chestnuts, and rice wine vinegar then continue to cook until chicken is cooked through, about another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped gimme Big Sheet and sesame oil.
- To serve, cut each gimme Seaweed Big Sheets into 4 large squares, making 12 total.
- Layer butter lettuce with a large square of gimme, ground chicken, cilantro, green onions, and roasted peanuts. Serve with a dallop of chili paste if you’d like!