Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment if desired.
- Season chicken breast with oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and place on baking sheet.
- Press parmesan cheese on top of seasoned chicken then bake 10+ minutes until an internal temperature of 160-165°F is reached.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes then cut into thin slices.
- Lay gimme Seaweed Sushi Nori on flat, dry surface with rough side up.
- On the side closest to you, arrange a layer of 4 romaine lettuce leaves about 1-inch from the front.
- Toss together 1 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce, 2-4 tablespoons Caesar dressing, ½ the sliced chicken, ¼ cup croutons, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and 2 tablespoons cherry tomatoes. Pile this mixture on top of the layer of romaine lettuce leaves.
- Brush water on the back ¼ of the Sushi Nori then roll it up in one big roll and seal the wrap closed.
- Put toothpicks on either side of the wrap, then use a serrated knife to cut it in half. Repeat with the second wrap.
- Serve with additional Caesar dressing if desired and enjoy!