Baked Salmon Sushi Cups
- Preheat oven to 400°F and have a 6-cup muffin tin ready to fill.
- In a large mixing bowl mix soy sauce or coconut aminos and mayonnaise.
- Add cubed salmon and toss to coat well then set aside.
- Cut gimme Seaweed Sushi Nori in half then in half again to make smaller squares.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of rice to the center of each nori square and place into a muffin cup. Top with 1-2 tablespoons of marinated salmon, making sure to spoon a little marinade over top. Repeat for all 6 muffin cups.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes then broil 1 minute at a time until salmon is golden.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with sliced green onions and sesame seeds then enjoy warm!