Winter Veggie Tarts with Seaweed
- Combine goat cheese, parmesan, lemon zest, garlic powder, black pepper, and ½ the Gimme Seaweed in a food processor for 2 minutes until creamy. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Finely chop the other ½ of Gimme Seaweed. Place puff pastry on a cutting board and sprinkle evenly with chopped Gimme Seaweed. Use a rolling pin to lightly press the seaweed into the dough then slice into 9 even pieces. Place on prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes, asparagus, and shallot with olive oil and sea salt in a mixing bowl.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the goat cheese mixture to the middle of each puff pastry. Divide veggies on top of the cheese mix and brush the edges with egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the puff pastry is golden, turning the baking sheet halfway through.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!