Umami Cheesy Toast
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Add gimMe to a food processor and process until finely chopped. Then add butter and process until combined.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread with about 2-3 teaspoons of seaweed butter and place on prepared baking sheet. (Cover and refrigerate remaining seaweed butter for next time!)
- Top each buttered bread with ¼ cup gruyere and 1 tablespoon sharp cheddar cheese.
- Roast in oven 5-8 minutes checking regularly to prevent burning. Remove from oven with golden brown and melty.
- Option to top with flakey sea salt and enjoy!