Springtime Baked Tofu Poke Bowls
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cube tofu and thoroughly blot dry with paper towels. Toss tofu, 2 tablespoons oil and ½ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Roast, stirring once or twice until crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Toss to coat and return to the oven for 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, combine water, rice and the remaining pinch salt in a medium saucepan, and bring to a simmer over high heat. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer gently for 15 minutes. Without removing lid, remove from the heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, sesame oil and chili flakes in a small bowl.
- Toss rice with onion, cucumber and about ½ of the sauce. Divide among four bowls.
- Divide the tofu, asparagus mixture over the rice. Drizzle with the remaining sauce. Garnish with Wasabi Gimme Seaweed Snacks, sesame seeds, microgreens and radishes.