Seaweed Nacho Crackers
- In a food processor, chop gimme Roasted Seaweed Snacks until finely minced.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until just combined, about 10-30 seconds.
- Press the dough together and cut into 2 pieces. Let rest 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 250°F and get out 2 baking sheets and 3 pieces of parchment paper.
- Place one piece of dough between two pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll it as thin as you can. Gently peel off the top piece of parchment paper and place dough (on bottom parchment paper) on one of the baking sheets. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake 45 minutes until cooked and almost dried out.
- Turn off oven, leaving crackers inside for 1-2 hours to continue drying out.
- Break into pieces and serve with your favorite dip, we recommend Seaweed Ranch Dip!