Seaweed Cauliflower Tots
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower in a large microwave safe bowl with ¼ inch of water in the bowl. Cover with a plate or plastic wrap and microwave for about 5-10 minutes until fork tender.
- In a food processor, mix portions of cauliflower 10-20 seconds until finely chopped like rice. Repeat until all cauliflower is processed.
- Add chopped cauliflower to a tea towel or cheese cloth and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- To your original microwave bowl (no need to wash), add drained cauliflower, and remaining ingredients, except cooking spray.
- Scoop up 1-2 tablespoon sized portions, use your hands to form into a tot-shape, and place on the prepared baking sheet about an inch apart. Repeat with all cauliflower mixture.
- Spray tots with cooking spray and bake 20 minutes until golden. Flip and cook another 10-15 minutes until golden all over.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with flakey salt, chopped parsley, and more chopped Gimme Seaweed. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce, we love them with ketchup!