Easy Ramen Soup
A delicious way to spice up your lunch.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil then use a spoon to gently lower eggs to the bottom one at a time. Let simmer 7 ½ minutes then remove and place immediately into a bowl of ice water to cool.
- In a large pot sauté garlic and ginger in oil over medium heat about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add broth and mushrooms, then simmer for 15-20 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
- Add ramen noodles and cook until done.
- Stir in soy sauce, sesame oil, and sambal chili paste, if using. Season to taste with sea salt.
- Cut eggs in half and divide the soup into 2 bowls.
- Top each with an egg, green onion, radish, gimme, and sesame seeds!