Korean Cream Cheese & Garlic Buns
- Preheat oven to 350°F and option to line baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and ¼ cup heavy cream until smooth.
- Add cream cheese mixture to piping bag or plastic bag with the tip cut off and set aside.
- Make 2-3 cuts into the top of rolls to divide them into 4-6 wedges, still attached at the bottom. Only cut them through 75-90% of the way to keep them intact, careful not to break the wedges.
- Stir together the finely minced gimme Seaweed, melted butter, egg, grated garlic, 1 tablespoon heavy cream and sea salt. Spoon about a tablespoon of the mixture into the wedges.
- Pipe the cream cheese mixture into the cuts of each roll.
- Dunk the top of each roll into the remaining mixture.
- Bake 8-12 minutes until golden.
- Let rest a few minutes to cool and enjoy!