Kimchi Fried Rice with Seaweed
- Over medium-high, heat a pan until hot then add vegetable oil and kimchi to stir fry for 2 minutes until kimchi is fragrant and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together kimchi juice, and gochujang until it’s well-combined.
- Use hands to break apart any rice clumps as you add rice to your pan of kimchi then stir rice and kimchi together to combine. Press mixture down into the pan with your spatula.
- Drizzle with kimchi juice and gochujang mixture and flip/stir every minute or two for about 7-8 minutes until rice is starting to get crisp. Try not to over stir or your rice could get mushy.
- Stir in sesame oil and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately topped with Gimme Seaweed, sesame seeds, green onion, and fried egg.