Healthy Egg Bites with Seaweed
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a nonstick 6-tin muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together eggs, water, salt, and white pepper if using.
- In greased muffin cups, divide remaining ingredients among cups.
- Top with egg mixture about ¾ of the way up then bake for 18-22 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Use a silicone spatula to go around the edges of the egg bites and pop them out while still warm.
- Let cool and refrigerate for up to 7 days to enjoy as an easy breakfast or protein snack. To heat up once cooled, microwave for 30-45 seconds depending on your microwave and enjoy!
- If desired, top with your favorites to make it even more delicious and satisfying!